Hello our Beautiful Brides!
We know that the endless restrictions because of COVID since last year have been tiresome and obnoxious. We humbly ask that you bear with us as we continue to work through this. Since we have one seamstress for everything, we are going to lean towards the higher safety measures. So far she’s stayed healthy!
Please keep in mind the following for your appointments so we can all stay safe and keep these weddings going!
- Please limit your guests to two or less adults. They'll need to learn the bustle if you have one. These guests also need to wear a mask for now.
- Masks need to be worn at all times while in the shop. We have limited space to distance appropriately. We will be requesting masks until our seamstress is fully vaccinated, which should be until 6/28. If you don't have a mask we can provide a disposable mask for a small fee. Staff will also be wearing them, so we can all keep our germs to ourselves.
- Masks need to fit your face properly and cover your mouth and your nose. Ill fitting masks will not be considered appropriate and a new one will be provided to you for a fee or you will be asked to reschedule. Please make sure your mask is made of a breathable fabric for your own safety.
- Sanitation is still in full swing so hand washing or hand sanitizer is requested upon entry before we begin. We will also be disinfecting furniture and surfaces between each appointment. If you happen to come when another bride is in the shop, please let us know and wait in the lobby until we have been able to disinfect between clients.
- If you have been sick, been around someone who has been sick, or been in contact or tested positive for COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment. There is no penalty for doing so and we greatly appreciate it.
- We understand that some of you have received a vaccination for the virus, we are still trying to play it safe until we are as well.
Thank you so much for your cooperation and understanding as we navigate our first worldwide pandemic during a busy bridal season.
The Stellula Team