July 17th Update
Hello our Beautiful Brides!
We've been keeping a close eye on the status of COVID-19 in our community and although the state has us at a standstill on phases, we're implementing a slight change. With all the new cases and hospitalizations happening lately we feel the safest step we can take is to maintain our mask requirements and return to limited guests.
Please keep in mind the following for your appointments so we can all stay safe and keep these weddings going!
- Please only bring one adult guest to your last appointment to pick up your gown. They'll need to learn the bustle if you have one. This guest also needs to wear a mask.
- Masks need to be worn at all times while in the shop. We have limited space to distance appropriately so masks are required by us and the state. If you don't have a mask we can provide a disposable mask for a small fee. Staff will also be wearing them, so we can all keep our germs to ourselves.
- Masks need to fit your face properly and cover your mouth and your nose. Ill fitting masks will not be considered appropriate and a new one will be provided to you for a fee or you will be asked to reschedule. Please make sure your mask is made of a breathable fabric for safety.
- Sanitation is still in full swing so hand washing or hand sanitizer is required upon entry before we begin. We will also be disinfecting furniture and surfaces between each appointment. If you happen to come when another bride is in the shop, please let us know and wait in the lobby til we have been able to disinfect between clients.
- If you have been sick, been around someone who has been sick, or been in contact or tested positive for COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment. There is no penalty for doing so and we greatly appreciate it.
We have one seamstress available and if she falls ill there is no-one to step in and keep gowns going out. Let's keep everyone safe and on their way to a beautiful wedding!
Thank you so much for your cooperation and understanding as we navigate our first worldwide pandemic during a busy bridal season.
The Stellula Team